Home » » puntos crochet

puntos crochet

Written By jhonny on Monday, June 13, 2011 | 6:31 PM

images puntos de crochet. puntos de puntos crochet. puntos de crochet. hacer este
  • puntos de crochet. hacer este



  • immigrant-in-law
    02-03 10:20 AM
    When was the last time you attended a class at TVU? From your post it seems you were happily working at some place, and not really studying.

    In case you have not attended any class till date you, my friend, are in trouble. Do the right thing - pack up and leave. Try coming back the right way...and please do not get exploited by the OPT/CPT enablers/ providers whether Univ or Employer. I feel bad for the situation you are in but I know that you know that it is partly or fully because of the choices you've made.

    Share your experience with other US hopefuls when you are back home.





    wallpaper puntos de crochet. hacer este puntos crochet. wallpaper puntos de crochet.
  • wallpaper puntos de crochet.



  • canleo98
    08-09 02:40 PM
    My PD was not current in June07, company attorney applied for 3 year extension along with approved I-140. Receipt Date for H1B extension application was June 14th 2007 and H1B was approved on July27th 2007 for one year only. As per FAQ# 2(Q 17), I was eligible for 3 year extension, Can we ask for ammendment in H1B extension. If yes, what is the process for requesting ammendment and what document do we need to file. Any idea how much time it is going to take, is it going to take same time as H1B extension timeline. All your views and answers are welcome.



    Here it is

    Q #17 in http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf

    Q17: How will USCIS interpret the language of AC21 Sec 104(c) (for three-year H-1B extensions) during a period in which AOS applications could be filed?
    A17. USCIS interprets AC21 �104(c) as only applicable when an alien, who is the beneficiary of an approved I-140 petition, is eligible to be granted lawful permanent resident status but for application of the per country limitations. Any petitioner seeking an H-1B extension on behalf of a beneficiary pursuant to AC21 �104(c) must thus establish that at the time of filing for such extension, the alien is not eligible to be granted lawful permanent resident status on account of the per country immigrant visa limitations.

    And here is what OH says in his breaking news for July 24th after this memo

    0724/2007: AC 21 Three-Year Increment H-1B Extension Petition Availability in July and August 2007

    Under Section 104(c) of AC 21 Act, those who have an approved I-140 petition or pending EB-485 application with the approved I-140 petition are eligible for the H-1B extension in three-year increment, if they cannot file EB-485 or EB-485 is pending but cannot be adjudicated because of the visa number unavailability for him/her. The question remained whether visa number should be unavailable at the time of filing of H-1B extension or at the time of adjudication of filing. The USCIS FAQ indicates that it will be determined by the date of filing rather than date of adjudication.


    You should ask your lawyer to get an amendment. I read here yday somebody doing that.





    puntos crochet. Guia de puntos crochet 2009
  • Guia de puntos crochet 2009



  • wandmaker
    08-26 08:39 AM
    Hi,
    I applied for H1B through a company for year 2010. I am currently on H4. As per this company, my application reached USCIS on April 7th. We have not got any receipt for this so far as per what the company says. My question is, is it possible that USCIS will take this long to issue the receipt number ? Is there a way to find out whether USCIS have received my application indeed. When I call the company who applied the H1, they keep saying we haven't heard back anything from USCIS. Can you help in answering my questions ?

    Greatly appreciate your reponse.

    Rgds,
    Vani

    Yes, It is possible - In fact, for one of my H1Bs, I never received the H1B receipt notice but received the approval notice on time.

    For the best answer, you need to answer the below-

    Did you pay the H1B fee?
    To whom you have addressed the check to?





    2011 wallpaper puntos de crochet. puntos crochet. puntos de crochet. puntos a
  • puntos de crochet. puntos a



  • fastergcwanted
    07-18 09:19 AM
    See below:

    Taken from www.immigration-law.com

    07/18/2007: Reinstatement of Original July Visa Bulletin and Uncertain Impact on Pre-July "Tagged" EB-485 Applications and Processing Time of I-485 Applications in the Future

    The other EB-485 waiters will turn out to be a big victim to the DOS/USCIS decision yesterday. Since there will be no visa numbers available until October 1, 2007, the people whose EB-485 applications were "not tagged" before July 1 will experience a tremendous delay in obtaining the green card. When it comes to the delays in obtaining the green card approvals, the new filers in July and those filers before August 17 will also witness a tremendous delays and will have to endure a long and long journey to leave the pipeline of the green card process. Why? As we reported quite earlier in this visa fiasco, we even estimated that approximately 750,000 individual EB-485 applications can be poured into the system during this unusual period of visa number availability as affected by the upcoming filing fee increases and more importantantly the anticipated potential huge visa number retrogression ahead during when they may not be able to file their 485 applications because of the retrogression. After all, the system has only 140,000 numbers for the entire EB categories for each year. Go figure! What would look like the waiting time for the current EB-485 filers and the current EB-485 filers before July 1, 2007!



    more...


    puntos crochet. puntos crochet. de puntos
  • puntos crochet. de puntos



  • msp1976
    05-27 01:40 PM
    Problem with the poll is that only people with not current PD come here, people with current PD do not come here any longer...





    puntos crochet. Puntos crochet
  • Puntos crochet



  • dipu76
    06-01 08:11 PM
    its fine. Your salary should match the LCA salary. The LC salary is for 'future job'. the only place it might come into play is if your employer is very small, and there are ability-to-pay issues (here, if your current salary matches LC salary then its easier to say that employer has ability to pay).
    Thank you all for your expert advice!!.. My I140 was approved about a year back.. I am working for one of the top 10 outsourcing co.. so it is very unlikely that they will do an error though we can't be certain..



    more...


    puntos crochet. puntos de crochet.
  • puntos de crochet.



  • sidbee
    01-21 01:13 PM
    I agree, thought or wish is good. If it is a thought/wish it would start with "I wish" , "I believe" or �I think� etc. His sentence starts with a rumor. Starting a rumor with the intension of misleading people is not good. His/her intensions are very clear.

    what would that be ??? i mean what do you think his intentions are?? looks like he simply asked a question.





    2010 Guia de puntos crochet 2009 puntos crochet. puntos de crochet. puntos de
  • puntos de crochet. puntos de



  • WillIBLucky
    11-17 12:19 PM
    if EB reform is discussed as a part of CIR in 2007, i am sure it will be 2008 by the time they start implementing it and 2009 by the time you will see any tangible benefits from it. CIR is not something that will be discussed and approved in a month. After CIR is approved (thats big if) it will take a few months for CIS to come up with the guidelines and prepare itself to handle the increased work load. Look for substantial delays.
    IMO, Our best hope is if EB relief is picked up earlier and approved on its own before they talk about CIR.
    SKIL is the best bet for us. Hopefully we will see it being discussed soon in Senate.



    more...


    puntos crochet. Puntos De Ganchillo
  • Puntos De Ganchillo



  • dfwhunt
    05-22 11:54 AM
    Yes, if they can file their 485 after June10..there will be certainely some more movement of PDs...





    hair puntos de crochet. puntos a puntos crochet. wallpaper puntos crochet.
  • wallpaper puntos crochet.



  • gcwait2007
    05-16 03:25 PM
    Unseenguy, Thank you for the good, satisfying answer.

    I have few questions:
    (1) Let me allow my present company to file I-140 as regular processing (mark as 'I-485 processing' in I-140 part IV) and change it later, using I-824 to convert from AOS case to Consular processing for using AC-140? This is faster and easier. Whether my understanding is correct?

    (2) What documents one needs for filing Consular Processing? Is it the same set of documents for filing I-485?

    (3) I hear that one needs to get police clearance certificates. Where does they come from?

    I look forward for your reply,

    Thank you



    more...


    puntos crochet. crochet Puntos De Crochet
  • crochet Puntos De Crochet



  • GCNaseeb
    11-14 11:18 PM
    I just wanted to check up with local USCIS office, if they have any other options besides re-applying. When we informed USCIS they sent us the letter that the typo was attached to my case. But EAD and AP were already ordered. I am going to carry the USCIS letter and my original EAD and AP. I will have some definite direction what to do next - whether to return it or start using it.

    I won't be working beyond january with the same employer. Hence I don't want to give away my EAD at this time. USCIS may take another 6 months to adjudicate if I re-apply; and I don't want to bank completely on my H1-B at this time, hence infopass. I am going to ask the officer that, if I can still use the EAD without re-applying, since typo correction is already attached to my case, anyway.

    My Last name was mispelt on the 485/131/765 notices.I called USCIS and the took a note of the correct names and told that they will correct them when the officer gets my file.The names were mispelt on the EAD card as well.I was asked by the USCIS to return the card and send another application along with the card asking for the correction.





    hot puntos crochet. de puntos puntos crochet. Guia de Puntos crochet 2009
  • Guia de Puntos crochet 2009



  • gc2
    09-23 11:11 AM
    i am waiting for response from my lawyer in atlanta. i was wondering if people have gone through similar situation where they take a promotion with same employer or change jobs. Since AC21 leaves a lot of room for interpretation, it would be helpful to know past cases.

    thanks



    more...


    house hair puntos crochet. puntos de puntos crochet. puntos crochet. puntos de
  • puntos crochet. puntos de



  • fide_champ
    09-16 04:33 PM
    here is an article from murthy about unemployment benefits:

    MurthyDotCom : Unemployment Benefits and Impact on U.S. Immigration (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_unembe.html)





    tattoo Puntos crochet puntos crochet. puntos de crochet.
  • puntos de crochet.



  • moe
    02-11 07:49 AM
    i lostmy legal in 2002 (b2). during 2003 i won gc lottery . we did al paper work till last step.my lawyer toll me dont go couse deportation. In 2005 my employer apply gc for me (em3) In April 2006 I-140 aproved.now we waiting for priority date..
    My question to you .. my lottery case priority date can be use for my eb3 case?



    more...


    pictures puntos de crochet. puntos crochet. puntos crochet.
  • puntos crochet.



  • pash02
    05-26 11:37 AM
    Thanks to IV core members, QGA, senators and their staff.
    Kudos to Immigration Voice!





    dresses Guia de Puntos crochet 2009 puntos crochet. puntos de crochet. puntos
  • puntos de crochet. puntos



  • Imm_Exploited
    07-30 11:00 AM
    I am not an expert on this situation, but here is my $0.02 since most of us should have been once on F1 and then moved on to H1 and then to GC:

    1. GC is always filed for a future 'permanent employment' opportunity. That doesn't mean that the GC applicant cannot be working for the employer at the time of applying for I-485.

    2. As long as the applicant can prove that he/she can start work with the sposoring emplyer as soon as the GC is approved, the F1 status should be fine (if at all the COS is approved by USCIS).

    3. I cannot understand the reason for changing to F1 status and pusuing education on full-time basis. Is it for some sheer academic purposes or is it for some kind of a lower fee at school or is it for tax purposes? Does the person asking the question have an existing job with the sponsoring employer?

    IMHO, as long as the applicant has the support of the sponsoring emplyer, it should be fine to go back and forth on statuses. My suggestion would be to just keep working on EAD and pursue education on a part-time basis. If the spouse has an EAD, he/she could either work and study on part-time basis or work full-time and go to school part-time. Bottomline, if it was me, I would never even consider changing my status to F1.

    Sincerely - IE



    more...


    makeup Puntos De Ganchillo puntos crochet. hair puntos crochet. puntos de
  • hair puntos crochet. puntos de



  • nozerd
    09-06 01:42 PM
    Can H1 visa stamp be used for travel convenience ?

    I am EB3 India with PD of August 2001. I 140 approved but cant file I 485 due to retro. I have sent in my application for 8th -10th yr H1 extension. I am already Canadian PR landed in April 2005 so basically need to do something in early 2008 if I still need to hold on to my Canadian PR. I have worked for same firm since last 7 + yrs and they are quite cooperative within limits.

    I wanted to know if I can work for my company's Canadian operations and still hold H1 visa and travel on that H1 visa. Please note that I will be on Canadian payroll. Is this legal ? Is it ok for the company to keep extending my H1 ? I know they can keep my Green card case alive but what about H1 ?

    Is it ok to stay outside US and get paid outside US and still use H1 visa to travel ?





    girlfriend puntos de crochet. puntos crochet. puntos de crochet.
  • puntos de crochet.



  • neha_garg123
    01-07 10:09 PM
    I am sorry for "atrocious" english. I guess I am just very nervous. Lemme reprahse:
    I never worked on that H1-B application. I just filled the H1-B and left USA (I was working on OPT before that with another company). My biggest mistake in life was filing the H1-B with a shady consultant out of desperation. Good that I never worked with him before leaving states. obviously I got a 221G, but now a big company has recruited me from India. I am again nervous if they can transfer my H1-B(which I never used).
    Now do I make some sense?





    hairstyles crochet Puntos De Crochet puntos crochet. puntos crochet.
  • puntos crochet.



  • i99
    09-19 12:39 PM
    ... this means nothing. it might mean "none of the above" in a multiple choice situation and might be put by mistake. might be good to have it corrected though. :rolleyes:

    --a person who does not know what happened to own application at all. :)





    chandra_mb
    07-19 12:46 AM
    Hi nlssubbu,

    Thanks for the reply. We are in the US now, and already submitted all the papers etc.., to the lawyer. But the lawyer only applied for 485 on July 2nd. So we have to apply for EAD after we get the 485 receipt. Spouse might have to travel abroad due to a family issue, so was wondering if we can file the EAD without the dependents being here in the US. Thanks !.





    realizeit
    03-20 02:13 PM
    The best time for seeing any good result for lobbying in the next 8 years would be the end of 2008. Precisely, from Nov-02-2008 till the day, the new president swears in.

    If you go through the records of the past presidencies, you can see one interesting thing: Whenever the presidency changes from one person to another, that period is the best to make any sweeping changes that can be done administratively. Bill clinton passed many executive orders during the last 1.5 months of his presidency. The reason for this is: the ruling party will not oppose this as the election is over. The new president will also not oppose this as the election is over and the bad blood of any of this action will not fall on him as well. On top of that, the new president need not address any contentious issues as an initiative from his side. If the old president started something, he could always portray that, he is making the situation better.

    The best example for this kind of presidential action: There is a proposal from many parts of the political spectrum to lift the cuban embargo. No one is ready to do that as everyone is scared how it will affect them. If the passing president does this during the last 1.5 months, the blame will only fall on the president and it will not fall on the party or the opposition or on the new president. At the same time, the passing president will be portrayed in the history as someone who did some sweeping change.

    Once the new president swears in, he won't be in a position to do sweeping changes as there is always a concern for second term, approval rating etc etc.

    Well, the best time for lobbying in the next 8 years would be the end of this year, after Nov 2.



    Share this article :

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment